The Cardiology department at Rode Multispecialty Hospital is headed by Pune’s best cardiologists who are experts in treating:
- Heart Failure Treatment
- Coronary Artery Disease Treatment
- Heart Valve Repair and Replacement Surger
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery – On- and Off-Pump
- Heart Valve Repair and Replacement Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery and Stenting
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- Ventricular Assist Device
With individuals experiencing many different forms of heart and vascular disease, not one treatment works for everyone. There are approaches that can include medication or lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise. Sometimes, treatment is an emergency situation and Meridian CardioVascular Network provides the most advanced treatment options available with outcomes that rival the nation’s best programs.
- Surgery: Jersey Shore University Medical Center has the only cardiac surgery program in Monmouth and Ocean counties and consistently performs among the most cases and best outcomes in the state. Seamless transfers from area hospitals are coordinated when surgery is needed.
- Vascular Procedures: Each of our hospitals offers comprehensive treatment options including minimally invasive approaches, when possible, which involve less risk and pain to ensure a fast recovery.
- Interventional Procedures: Meridian cardiologists have performed thousands of lifesaving angioplasty and stent procedures. Emergency angioplasty is available 24/7 at each hospital.
- Electrophysiology: The Heart Rhythm Center at Jersey Shore University Medical Center has state-of-the-art equipment and licensure to treat a full range of conditions.
- Stroke Treatments: Each of our hospitals are designated Stroke Centers and offer seamless transportation to Jersey Shore University Medical Center for more complex procedures from neuro-specialists.
- Congestive Heart Failure Program: A multi-disciplinary team of physicians and nurse practitioners working closely with heart failure patients to control symptoms and prevent future hospitalizations through a comprehensive disease management program.
S No. 84, Sai Park, Dighi Bhosari Road Pune, Maule Nagar, Dighi,
Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411015
Phone No: 9850227365
Routine OPD TIME
8 am To 2 pm,
5pm to 10 pm.
24 hrs for Emergency Only